At a regularly scheduled meeting of the Cypress School District Board of Trustees in June, members approved the renewal of a License to Use Agreement with Wisdom Mission School in the amount of $6,714 perm onth for the period September 2011 through August 2012, for the use of facilities at Cawthon School, to include the office, multipurpose room, and two classrooms.
Cawthon School was closed by the District last year due to declining enrollment District-wide.
- Los Alamitos Unified School District chooses Johnson as new assistant superintendent of educational services (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress College receives accreditation warning (oc-breeze.com)
- LAUSD announces Meyer as new deputy superintendent (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress approves budget and capital improvement plan (oc-breeze.com)
- Redistricting round 2: Cypress state senate district (oc-breeze.com)
- Wassenaar steps down as Chamber executive board chairman (oc-breeze.com)