At its regular July 11 meeting, the Council approved a conditional use permit for a new dance studio at 4674 Lincoln Avenue, the former location of Kindorf Dancers. (That business relocated to 5370 Katella Avenue. Its founder, Nancy Kindorf, sold Kindorf Dancers to Catherine Conrad Gray, who changed the name to Impact Dance Center. It was the subject of a business spotlight in October 2010.)
The lease space has been vacant since Kindorf Dancers moved in June 2009. The proprietor of the new dance studio, Anna Rica Lopez, wants to operate between the hours of 9 a.m. and 10 p.m. seven days a week. She plans to teach most classes herself, but expects to have at least two assistants. Most classes would allow between ten and fifty children.
Analysis of parking requirements in the staff report shows that the site has more than enough parking and is consistent with uses allowed under the Lincoln Avenue Specific Plan, Cypress Zoning Ordinance and the City’s General Plan land use designations.
- Dance Classes Offered at New Lisle Studio (prweb.com)
- Lynnwood students dance to Hawaii’s hula heritage (heraldnet.com)
- Tony Tango The Movie : How to Tango [Video] (scaryideas.com)
- Funhouse Dance Studio and Party Place Opens In East New York (prweb.com)
- Win Pineapple Dance Studios DVD & Merchandise (heatworld.com)
- Taos Youth Ballet will launch it’s 7th season in a new custom studio (your-story.org)
- DanceStudioOwner.com Founders Now Featured Experts in Dance Teacher Magazine’s “Ask the Experts” Column (prweb.com)
- Cypress Council approves Siboney parcel map – again (oc-breeze.com)