Join the Cypress Police Department for a marrow donor drive in support of Kayleigh Charland, daughter of a Cypress Police Officer, and of Matthew Dooley, son of a California Highway Patrol Officer.
Thousands of other patients also need bone marrow transplants. You may be the match they need.
The donor drive will be held at the Cypress Police Department, 5275 Orange Avenue in Cypress, on Thursday, August 25, from 5:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. in the multipurpose room.
For more information, call John Whiteley at 714-614-3080.
This bone marrow donor drive is sponsored by the Cypress Police Department, the California Highway Patrol, Officers Give Hope and Be The Match.
- New Police Officer Introduced to Cypress Council (oc-breeze.com)
- Police detective among four promoting donor testing event (thestar.com)
- Cypress Police Department launches intensive crackdown on impaired driving (oc-breeze.com)
- Officers join forces to recruit colleagues as marrow donors (chron.com)
- Be The Match Registry Urges African Americans to Become Bone Marrow Donors (belifestylemagazine.com)
- Cypress Police Department National Night Out 2011 (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos JFTB: West County CERT Recognizes Kai Quinonez (cehwiedel.com)
- Parents Of Girl With Rare Disease Looking For Bone Marrow Donor (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Cypress: Police Department promotes new lieutenant from within (oc-breeze.com)