As part of the fun at Wings, Wheels, Rotors and Expo (WWRE) yesterday, OC Breeze ran two raffles.
The first raffle was to give away five radio-controlled helicopters.
The winners of the first raffle are:
- John Underwood
- Natalie Arce (who picked up her helicopter during WWRE)
- Lisa Rogers
- Neal Green
- Basilio Haro
We will send an email notification to each of the four winners who have not yet picked up their prize.
The second raffle was for a month’s free ad space right here at www.oc-breeze.com.
The winner of the second raffle is Amalia Almasy of Coldwell Banker, 1720 Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 101, in Huntington Beach.
We will send an email to Ms. Almasy to notify her that she won.
And thanks also to all of you who stopped by our booth. We had a great time with the raffles! We also had a great time giving away flying discs and beach balls based on the number that popped up on the wheel of fortune. Lots of people guessed at what the secret to handing out the prizes, but nobody guessed right!
The OC Breeze booth at Wings, Wheels, Rotors and Expo. Shown, left to right: Katie Wiedel, proofreader and police blotter editor; Bonnie Wiedel, unpaid office intern; and Shelley Henderson, editor. At the far right is Cheeky Tiki, our mascot. Photo by Guy Cariglio.
- Visit OC Breeze at booth A3, just inside the entry gate at Wings, Wheels, Rotors & Expo! (oc-breeze.com)
- California Army National Guard to name its “Best Warrior” at WWRE (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos Chamber of Commerce thanks WWRE sponsors (oc-breeze.com)
- Mitsubishi Motors revs up Wings, Wheels, Rotors and Expo as premium sponsor (oc-breeze.com)
- OC Breeze editor speaks to Rotary (oc-breeze.com)