If you’ve driven through the intersection of Katella Avenue at Noel Street recently, you may have noticed activity in the commercial building on the southwest corner.
That building at one time or another housed a Dennys and a Red Robin restaurant but has been vacant for a while.
According to the City of Los Alamitos, the new tenant will not be a restaurant but rather Orange County Mattress.
We here at Orange County Breeze heartily approve of their logo.
- Cypress staff member answers question about Lexington Drive (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos Chamber of Commerce thanks WWRE sponsors (oc-breeze.com)
- McDonald’s on Katella Avenue closing (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos to permanently block left turns at Chestnut from westbound Katella (oc-breeze.com)
- Mickey D’s in Los Alamitos to re-open next week (oc-breeze.com)
- New McDonald’s rising (oc-breeze.com)
- OC Breeze editor speaks to Rotary (oc-breeze.com)