The following information was released by the Rossmoor Homeowners Association (RHA).
The Rossmoor Homeowners Association would like to remind everyone that our annual scholarship program is currently under way.
In appreciation for the ongoing support of its RHA members and as part of the RHA’s mission to give back to the community, the RHA offers three separate scholarship awards to qualifying high school seniors.
1st place is $2,500
2nd place is $1,000
3rd place is $500.
To qualify you must:
- Be a high school senior who will graduate in 2012.
- Be a resident of Rossmoor and live full-time in the home of a paid-up member of the RHA.
- Plan to attend college in 2012.
Decisions will be based on three elements:
- Academic achievement.
- Community and school service.
- Essay submitted with the scholarship application.
This year’s essay topic is “How to make Rossmoor an even better place to live.”
We have a lot to be proud of with our young adults, and we would like nothing more than to be deluged with applications. So don’t wait until the last minute! Submit your application now.
Scholarship winners will be announced no later than May 10 and will be honored at the May RHA Board meeting.
Please visit the RHA website for additional information, www.rossmoor-rha.org.
All applications must be turned in by 5 p.m. on March 31.
- Rossmoor Homeowners Association announces opening of 2012 scholarship applications (oc-breeze.com)
- RHA publishes list of community support activities by The Shops at Rossmoor (oc-breeze.com)
- You Should Search for Scholarships for High School Seniors 2011 (yepthatsme.com)