The following information was released by the campaign of Steven Kuykendall for Congress.
United States Senator John McCain has announced his endorsement of Republican businessman, and former Congressman Steve Kuykendall for the newly created 47th Congressional District.
“Steve Kuykendall offers an exceptional record of service as a U.S. Marine Corps combat veteran, a businessman, and a former member of Congress,” said United States Senator John McCain. “Steve stood squarely against waste and high taxes when we served together. He knows what’s required to protect our national security and restore our economy.”
“To get America back on track, we need more leaders like Steve Kuykendall in Washington. I’m proud to endorse him,” continued Senator McCain.
“Senator McCain is an American hero who has served his country with honor and great distinction. I am grateful and humbled to have his support,” said Steve Kuykendall. “I look forward to working with Senator McCain to help get America moving forward.”
Steve Kuykendall is a former Marine Corps Captain, a businessman, and a former member of Congress and the California State Assembly (representing the city of Long Beach). He and his wife Jan have three grown children and reside in the city of Long Beach.
For more information about Steve Kuykendall, please go to stevekuykendall.com.
- Steve Kuykendall running for Congress in 67th District (oc-breeze.com)
- Former California State Assemblyman Van Tran Endorses Steve Kuykendall for Congress (oc-breeze.com)
- Former Congressman Steve Kuykendall to speak at Long Beach Republican candidates forum (oc-breeze.com)
- Former California Governor Wilson endorses Steve Kuykendall for Congress (oc-breeze.com)
- Former Long Beach Mayor Sato endorses Kuykendall for Congress in 47th District (oc-breeze.com)