The following information was released by the Rossmoor Homeowners Association (RHA).
It’s time for election of members to the RHA Board of Directors for the 2012-2014 term.
There are six (6) positions whose terms expire June 30, 2012.
If you are interested in serving your community as a member of the Board of Directors, come to the RHA Board Meeting at the Rossmoor Community Center at 7 p.m. on April 17, 2012.
The Board will be listening to two (2) minute maximum presentations by applicants on their interests and qualifications for serving.
Presentations will be from approximately 7:30 to 8 p.m.
File photo by C.E.H. Wiedel of Rossmoor’s iconic script R and brick wall.
- RHA warns on Rossmoor curb-number painting scam (oc-breeze.com)
- RHA seeks vendors for community festival in May (oc-breeze.com)
- RHA urges Rossmoor residents to attend public hearing on affordable housing rezoning of The Shops at Rossmoor (oc-breeze.com)
- RHA seeking sponsors for this year’s festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Video of RCSD meeting, 13 March 2012 (oc-breeze.com)
- RHA reminds high school seniors of available scholarships (oc-breeze.com)
- Video of RCSD Shops at Rossmoor Ad Hoc Committee meeting, 10 Jan. 2012 (oc-breeze.com)
- RHA reminds homeowners to close their garage doors (oc-breeze.com)
- James and Shirley Bailey of Rossmoor honored as Rossmoor/Los Alamitos Citizens of the Year at 2012 Americana Awards (oc-breeze.com)
- RHA releases OC Sheriff 2012 fourth quarter crime summary (oc-breeze.com)