The entire staff of Orange County Breeze is happy to invite all our readers to a ribbon cutting at OC Breeze World Headquarters at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, May 9.
The ribbon cutting is sponsored by the Los Alamitos Chamber of Commerce.
Everybody is invited to 11110 Los Alamitos Blvd., suite 211, in Los Alamitos.
Park in the back, off the alley!
Parking is allowed in front of our building along Los Alamitos Blvd., but exiting your car on the boulevard is challenging. If you park in front, the quickest way to the back is to use The Tunnel of Doom that runs through the middle of the building from front to back. The main stairway to the second floor will be on your right as you come out.
If you park in the back, the main stairway is easy to see.
A second ribbon cutting the same morning
When we’re done snapping photos at OC Breeze World Headquarters, we’ll all head over to Kitchen and Bath Design to do much the same and welcome them warmly as a new Chamber member.
Kitchen and Bath Design is located at 3357 Katella Ave., west of Los Alamitos Blvd.
Orange County Breeze World Headquarters
File photo by C.E.H. Wiedel of Orange County Breeze World Headquarters. The Tunnel of Doom from the boulevard-side (front) of the building is to the right of the building directory, which is on the wall next to the main stairway.
Yes, there is no elevator.
- Avid athletes turn out for Tri-Zone grand re-opening (oc-breeze.com)
- Explosion near OC Breeze World Headquarters (oc-breeze.com)
- Congratulations to John and Mike Anderson (oc-breeze.com)
- Sunburst Youth Academy classroom ribbon-cutting this morning (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos Chamber welcomes new member Basel Aranki at networking breakfast (oc-breeze.com)
- Help supercharge the launch of the print edition of Orange County Breeze! (oc-breeze.com)
- Change in personnel at Orange County Breeze (oc-breeze.com)
- Update on electrical vault behind Orange County Breeze world HQ (oc-breeze.com)