The following information was released by the Cypress School District.
Due to a vacancy on the Cypress School District Board of Trustees, resulting from a retirement, the Board reached consensus at the meeting on May 10, 2012 to fill the vacancy by making a provisional appointment. This appointee will serve the remaining term through the November 2012 Board meeting.
Individuals interested in applying for a provisional appointment should complete a “Candidate Information Sheet” and return it, along with a letter of interest, to the Superintendent’s office at the Cypress School District, 9470 Moody Street, Cypress, CA 90630.
The information sheet may be picked up at the District office or found online at www.cypsd.k12.ca.us and must be completed and received by May 25, 2012, 4:00 p.m. Interested candidates must be over 18 years, registered voters, a Citizen of the United States, and live within the boundaries of the Cypress School District.
Candidates will be notified via mail of the timeline and process for selection.
Questions may be directed to the Superintendent’s office at 714-220-6911.
File photo by C.E.H. Wiedel of the Cypress School District headquarters building.
- Donna Erickson announces retirement from Cypress School District Board (oc-breeze.com)
- Highlights from the April Cypress School District Board meeting (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress School District resource specialist and Board member receive recognition (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress School District to offer transitional kindergarten for 2012/2013 school year (oc-breeze.com)
- Donna Erickson retiring from Cypress School District Board (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress School Superintendent describes progress on school modernization (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress School Board receives report on mid-year state budget cuts (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Council approves letter regarding disposal of former Cawthon School site (oc-breeze.com)
- Highlights from Cypress School Board meeting on March 8 (oc-breeze.com)