The La Palma Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying a child annoyance suspect. On Saturday May 12, 2012, at about 7:00 P.M, La Palma Police officers responded to the 7799 Valley View apartment complex for a child annoyance that had just occurred.
The victim, a 12 year-old girl was approached by an unidentified suspect (a male adult), while she was playing outside. The suspect told her that she was a, “pretty girl”, and walked away. About two minutes later the suspect approached the girl and asked her to remove her clothing. When the girl refused, the suspect made sexually explicit statements. The girl yelled which made the suspect flee through the complex.
The suspect is described as a male Hispanic, approximately 40 years of age, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, “chubby on sides of his waist”, short gray curly hair with mustache, last seen wearing a navy colored Hawaiian shirt with stripes and flowers and khaki pants.
La Palma Police Department Detectives are requesting that if anyone has any information to please call 714-690-3370.
Artist’s sketch of suspect wanted by La Palma Police courtesy of La Palma Police Department.
- La Palma Police seeking help to identify theft suspect (oc-breeze.com)
- Suspect arrested after a daring daytime residential burglary (oc-breeze.com)
- La Palma reports on natural-gas odor (oc-breeze.com)
- Buena Park Police to conduct DUI/driver’s licence checkpoint (oc-breeze.com)
- La Mirada man arrested for intent to commit a lewd act with a minor in Cypress (oc-breeze.com)