The following information was released by the Cypress Chamber of Commerce.
The Cypress Chamber of Commerce still has high profile commercial exhibitor booths available for the July 28 Cypress Community Festival at Oak Knoll Park in Cypress from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
What started as a community festival to celebrate the City’s incorporation in 1956 has turned into Orange County’s largest one-day event and this year’s attendance is expected to top 20,000 people. And the fun and games are back bigger and better than ever.
Also included in the day’s fare is a Kiwanis-sponsored Pancake Breakfast, an award-winning chili cook-off, car show, strolling clowns and characters and, of course, upwards of 200 arts, crafts and exhibitor booths. There also will be plenty of food and drink and admission is free.
“This Festival has gotten better and better every year and the Chamber is excited to be a part of the organization to make sure there is something for everyone,” said Cypress Chamber Board Chairman George O’Hara. “Having that many people attend this one-day event is a testament to the spirit of the city. We are proud to be a part of it.”
The Chamber also hosts the Cypress Community Festival Mixer on July 26 at Cypress College from 5-7 p.m. The mixer, presented by VANS, is open to the public with admission for $5, which includes food and drink. For those interested in Chamber commercial booth space or learning more about the Festival, please call the office at (714) 827-2430 for additional information. Information on the Festival and the week-long activities also can be found through the festival web site at www.cypressfestival.com, the city web site at www.ci.cypress.ca.us or the chamber web site at www.cypresschamber.org. Vendor applications are available on the Festival and Chamber web sites.
Courtesy graphic from Cypress Festival promotional video.
- United Healthcare sparkles as platinum sponsor for Cypress Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Dr. Kasler is Man of the Year for Cypress Chamber of Commerce (oc-breeze.com)
- Go Country 105 FM Evening DeeJay Ginny Harman to announce live from Cypress Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Hot shazzam! Cypress Festival preview video! (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Chamber to host Congressional candidate forum at Cypress College (oc-breeze.com)
- Maderas measures up as contributing sponsor for Cypress Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Crown Trophy shows off at Cypress Chamber mixer (oc-breeze.com)
- OC Register columnist Marla Jo Fisher entertains and informs at Cypress Chamber breakfast (oc-breeze.com)