The following information was released by the campaign of Gary DeLong for Congress.
Rossmoor Community Services District President Alfred Coletta, Rossmoor Homeowners Association Past President Eric Christensen, and Los Alamitos Councilwoman Gerrie Graham-Mejia invite you to meet Congressional candidate Gary DeLong.
Congressional candidate Gary DeLong is continuing to hold “Meet the Candidate” community events and on May 24 will be in Rossmoor at the Rossmoor Park Community Center from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
If you’d like to meet Gary DeLong, hear his positions on a variety of issues, and ask questions regarding his candidacy, please RSVP to Carrie@GaryDeLong.com or 562-961-4100.
Gary DeLong is a third generation Southern Californian who has lived in the Long Beach area for over 25 years. He is currently president of The RTP Group, a Southern California based telecommunications company. DeLong resides in Long Beach with his wife Dawna and daughters Danielle, Elizabeth and Katie.
The new 47th Congressional District is 60% Los Angeles County, including the communities of Avalon, Long Beach, Signal Hill and a portion of Lakewood. The remaining 40% is in Orange County, including the communities of Cypress, Los Alamitos and Rossmoor, and portions of Buena Park, Garden Grove, Stanton and Westminster.
Courtesy photo of Congressional candidate Gary DeLong.
- Congressional candidate DeLong rounds up endorsements in Los Alamitos (oc-breeze.com)
- DeLong campaign releases list of OC endorsements (oc-breeze.com)
- Congressional candidate DeLong gathers support in Lakewood (oc-breeze.com)
- Congressional candidate Gary DeLong asks whether higher taxes are necessary (oc-breeze.com)
- Republican Women to hold candidate forum (oc-breeze.com)
- RLA RWF to hold luncheon to raise scholarship funds (oc-breeze.com)
- RHA urges Rossmoor residents to attend public hearing on affordable housing rezoning of The Shops at Rossmoor (oc-breeze.com)
- Rossmoor residents opens their home to Congressional candidate Kuykendall (oc-breeze.com)
- Congressional candidate Kuykendall: opponent DeLong ‘exposed as just another politician’ (oc-breeze.com)