Friday Night Lights is the largest youth flag football league in the Western United States with over 8500 kids competing in six different leagues throughout Southern California. FNL Flag Football leagues are located in Los Alamitos, Huntington Beach, Garden Grove, Newport Beach / Costa Mesa, Carlsbad and Murrieta / Temecula. Boys and Girls in Grades K thru 8th can play in any of their Spring or Fall leagues.
The First Annual Friday Night Lights “Tournament of Champions” will be held on Friday, June 1, at Oak Middle School in Los Alamitos. The FNL “Tournament of Champions” will feature the top 2 teams from the five divisions (Grades 1 thru 8) from each league coming to Los Alamitos to compete for the overall FNL Title. With 48 teams and over 400 kids participating, there will be a ton of flag football action, so Oak Middle School will be the place to be on Friday, June 1st!
The first games start at 4:15 p.m. with semi-final games beginning at 8:00 p.m. The teams that make it through the night will meet up for the Championship Finals at 8:50 p.m.
Come on out for some “FUN – COMPETITION – MUSIC – FOOD VENDORS – COMMUNITY” and cheer on all of these championship caliber FNL teams.
For more information you can contact League Commissioner, Mark Broersma at 562-756-5307 or email at FNLFootball@aol.com.
- The Youth Center Comedy Night Fundraiser returns to Los Alamitos (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos Museum to dedicate St. Isidore Chapel as historical site (oc-breeze.com)
- RLA RWF to hold luncheon to raise scholarship funds (oc-breeze.com)
- Knock-down on Green Avenue in Los Alamitos (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos offers Pee-Wee Track & Field Clinic (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos to offer lifeguard training (oc-breeze.com)