The following information was released by the Orange County Transportation Authority.
Please be advised that Valley View Street, Garden Grove Boulevard and the Valley View Street on-ramps to the WB SR-22 will be closed for 55-hours, from 10 p.m. Friday, June 8 until 5 a.m. Monday, June 11.
What will be closed
Valley View St. / Bolsa Chica Rd. from Tiffany Ave. to Old Bolsa Chica Rd.
Garden Grove Blvd. from Valley View St. to the NB I-405 Valley View St. off-ramp
Valley View St. loop and straight on-ramps to the WB SR-22 freeway
Motorists will be directed to use Westminster Ave., Lampson Ave. or Chapman Ave. to access other north/south routes including Seal Beach Blvd., Goldenwest St., or Springdale St.
Courtesy map of the area affected by the 55-hour closure.
- Upcoming West County Connectors construction activities and closures (oc-breeze.com)
- Northbound I-405 closed tonight and tomorrow night (oc-breeze.com)
- West County Connectors Project nighttime closures for the week of Mar. 18 (oc-breeze.com)
- West County Connectors Project nighttime closures for the week of April 15 (oc-breeze.com)
- Seventh Street Bridge to reopen on Saturday, April 28 (oc-breeze.com)
- West County Connector Project closures for week of 13 May 2012 (oc-breeze.com)
- West County Connectors Project nighttime closures for the week of April 8 (oc-breeze.com)