Members of Los Alamitos Area Chamber of Commerce recently welcomed Regency Home Care into their ranks with a ribbon-cutting outside Regency’s office at 4332 Cerritos Ave.
Regency provides personal care at home rather than an institutional setting in Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
The company provides full in-home personal care with a focus on serving the well-being of the entire family by providing services for those recovering from surgery, pre- and post-natal mothers, those suffering from short or long-term disabilities, or those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
All caregivers are fully screened: thorough background, reference and national criminal checks. Their caregivers are employees, not independent contractors, and are fully insured and bonded.
Regency can provide year-round 24/7 care or as little as one hour of service.
For more information, call Regency Home care at 714-947-2020 ext. 1 or visit www.regencyseniorcare.com.
Personnel of Regency Home Care surrounded by members of Los Alamitos Area Chamber of Commerce.
Regency personnel are onwers Charlie Moffet and Dennis Goughary; General Manager Sheila Gaines; Assistant Manager Lupe Perez; caregivers Monique Ortiz and Jasmine Bullock; and Marketing Manager Robert Brown.
Los Alamitos Development Director Steve Mendoza is fourth from the right.
Chairman of the Board of Los Alamitos Area Chamber of Commerce, John Osborn, at the far left.
Photo by C.E.H. Wiedel.
- Ursula Mentjes to speak at Los Alamitos Chamber April networking breakfast (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos Chamber sponsors August tour of Joint Forces Training Base (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos Development Director Steven Mendoza to speak at June Chamber breakfast (oc-breeze.com)
- Update on Los Alamitos Chamber trip to China in the Fall (oc-breeze.com)
- Sunrise Senior Living hosts Los Alamitos Chamber mixer (oc-breeze.com)