At its regular meeting on June 14, the Cypress School District Board of Trustees approved a resolution accepting the resignation of ten employees, including Board President Donna Erickson.
Each attending retiree was presented with a certificate and and engraved bell.
The five certificated and five classified employees:
- Denise Applbaum, speech therapist, 35 years of service
- Tyra Willis, speech therapist, 33 years
- Donna Erickson, board member, 23 years
- Diane Meadows, teacher, 21 years
- Mary Rasmussen, library clerk, 21 years
- Polly Hernandez, administrative secretary, 18 years
- Joelyn Mason, paraeducator, 12 years
- Joanne Stoecker, teacher, 11 years
- Donna Scott-Robertson, RSP teacher, 10 years
- Charlotte Hansen, food service assistant, 7 years
File photo by C.E.H. Wiedel of Cypress School District headquarters.
- Cypress School District names Georgianne Hall as District Teach of the Year (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress School District seeks applicants for board vacancy (oc-breeze.com)
- Highlights from the May Cypress School District Board meeting (oc-breeze.com)
- Donna Erickson retiring from Cypress School District Board (oc-breeze.com)