The following information was released by Ellery Deaton, Councilwoman for District 1 in Seal Beach.
Phase one of Main Street Beautification is complete. NO parking places were displaced for the planters. Under-performing trees have been removed and new trees planted, new pavers and planters have been installed and flowers are now blooming. Main Street is looking great for residents and visitors to enjoy this summer.
Summer is here! Have a great 4th of July. Perhaps you will be able to join me and Seal Beach City Clerk Linda Devine at Javatini’s this Thursday evening from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. This is an evening meeting for those of you who have been unable to attend at the morning times.
Linda Devine is our City Clerk and will be able to answer any questions you may have about the Clerk’s responsibilities as our official record keeper and as the one responsible to see that our elections are conducted correctly and fairly.
- Seal Beach Naval Weapons Station to change commanders tomorrow morning (oc-breeze.com)
- Seal Beach District 1 news (oc-breeze.com)
- Seal Beach asks residents to comment on proposals to widen I-405 (oc-breeze.com)
- Seal Beach – Los Alamitos Rotary inducts Guy Cariglio (oc-breeze.com)
- Surfrider Foundation and Kohls to host Ohana Family Day at Seal Beach Pier (oc-breeze.com)