The following information was released by the City of Cypress.
The City of Cypress’ AGENT Program and the Small Business Administration would like to invite you to join us on Thursday, July 19, 2012, from 9:00 a.m. to noon at the Cypress Community Center for an informational workshop on Successful Exporting in Today’s Global Economy.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- Opportunities in exporting
- Possible challenges and risks of exporting
- How to research new markets
- Understanding export logistics
- Payment processing and available financing
The keynote speaker will be Global Markets Advisor, Mr. Randal Long. Services he provide include Coordinating the Global Market Insights Webinar Series offered by such organizations as the Irvine Chamber of Commerce, and the U.S. Small Business Administration. Mr. Long is also a consultant to the Orange County Center for International Trade.
To RSVP, please call Mr. Paul Smith at 714-560-7466, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited so please register today!
File photo by C.E.H. Wiedel of Cypress Community Center.
- Cypress sponsors employment law workshop (oc-breeze.com)
- Oral Artist Preshenda Hooked by Storytelling (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Chamber honors local notables (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress aquatics program set to make a splash (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress summer day camp sign-ups now open (oc-breeze.com)
- Dr. Kasler is Man of the Year for Cypress Chamber of Commerce (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Chamber announces exhibitor booths still available for Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)