The following information was released by the City of Cypress.
Registration is still being accepted for the Cypress Community Resource Fair. If you are a local company, small business, or public agency, you are welcome to participate in the fair which will be held Saturday, August 4, 2012 from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. This is a great opportunity to feature your products and/or services. A registration fee applies.
The event will be held at the Cypress Senior Center at 9031 Grindlay Street, which is located just south of Lincoln Avenue between Walker St. and Moody St. For more information or a registration packet, please call 714-229-2005. Information and applications are also available on-line at www.cypressrec.com.
File photo by C.E.H. Wiedel of Cypress Senior Center.
- Special topics and screenings at Cypress Senior Center for July 2012 (oc-breeze.com)
- United Healthcare sparkles as platinum sponsor for Cypress Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress sponsors employment law workshop (oc-breeze.com)
- Special topics and screenings at the Cypress Senior Center for June 2012 (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Church brings help to a hurting world (oc-breeze.com)
- Simpson selected as 11th president of Cypress College (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Boys and Girls Club invites everyone over to Chili’s to help raise funds (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Senior Center to present program on hoarding (oc-breeze.com)