The following information was released by the Orange County Transportation Authority.
The following roads or access ramps will be closed nightly on Sunday, July 1, and Monday, July 2.
In observance of the holiday, there will be no closures the night of Tuesday, July 3, or Wednesday, July 4.
Closures will resume on the night of Thursday, July 5.
Full freeway closures, midnight to 5 a.m.
- northbound I-405 freeway from the westbound SR-22 to Seal Beach Blvd.
- westbound SR-22 freeway from Knott St./Goldenwest St. to the I-405, Sunday only
- eastbound SR-22 freeway from the i_405 to Knott St./Goldenwest St.
Connector closures, 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- southbound I-405 to eastbound SR-22 connector
- westbound SR-22 to northbound I-405 connector
- southbound I-605 to northbound I-405 connector
- eastbound SR-22 to northbound I-605/northbound I-405 connectors
- southbound I-405 to northbound I-605 connector
- southbound I-605 to southbound I-405 connector
- northbound I-405 to northbound I-605 connector
- eastbound SR-22 to southbound I-405 connector
- southbound I-605 to southbound I-45 connector
Ramp closures, 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- eastbound SR-22 Valley View St. off-ramp
- northbound I-405 Seal Beach Blvd. on-ramp
- northbound I-405 Seal Beach Blvd. off-ramp
Courtesy photo of West Orange County Connectors Project.
- Northbound I-405 closed tonight and tomorrow night (oc-breeze.com)
- West County Connectors Project nighttime closures for the week of April 15 (oc-breeze.com)
- West County Connectors Project nighttime closures for the week of April 8 (oc-breeze.com)
- Upcoming West County Connectors construction activities and closures (oc-breeze.com)
- West County Connector Project closures for week of 13 May 2012 (oc-breeze.com)
- Seventh Street Bridge to reopen on Saturday, April 28 (oc-breeze.com)
- Valley View Street overpass to close for 55 hours this weekend (oc-breeze.com)
- Seal Beach asks residents to comment on proposals to widen I-405 (oc-breeze.com)