The following information was released by the Cypress Area Chamber of Commerce.
Orange County Film Commissioner Janice Arrington will speak at the July 10 networking breakfast of the Cypress Area Chamber of Commerce. Ms. Arrington will bring those in attendance up to date on the latest happenings with filiming activities in Orange County.
The Orange County Film Commission helps ease the way for filming and media production in Orange County. Its services include production liaison, cutting through red tape, location and library help, a guide to online production, connection to knowledgeable hotels and scouting assistance.
The Cypress Chamber’s networking breakfast is held on the second Tuesday of each month starting at 7:30 a.m. at the Residence Inn by Marriott at 4931 Katella Ave. in Los Alamitos.
Reservations are required. Please call 714-827-2430.
The cost for the breakfast is $20 in advance and $25 at the door. Parking is free.
Bring a door prize to promote your product or service!
- Sam Hall of Consolidated Disposal Services will talk about new California recycling laws.
- Joe Hourigan will talk about the Los Angeles County CSI Crime Lab.
Logo of the Orange County Film Commission.
- OC Register columnist Marla Jo Fisher to speak at Cypress Chamber networking breakfast (oc-breeze.com)
- Habitat for Humanity President Sharon Ellis to speak at Cypress Chamber June networking breakfast (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Chamber honors local notables (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Chamber announces exhibitor booths still available for Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- OC Register columnist Marla Jo Fisher entertains and informs at Cypress Chamber breakfast (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress to offer workshop on exporting to small business owners (oc-breeze.com)
- Crown Trophy shows off at Cypress Chamber mixer (oc-breeze.com)
- Dr. Kasler is Man of the Year for Cypress Chamber of Commerce (oc-breeze.com)