The 24-page print edition of Orange County Breeze for July 2012 was printed and delivered last week.
This issue is jam-packed with news:
- Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular;
- Salute to the JFTB;
- Wiener Nationals;
- Cypress Community Festival;
- Cypress and Los Alamitos Area Chambers of Commerce;
- Local history by Cheryl Scott and Larry Strawther;
- “Pet Tails” column by Robin Itzler;
- Surfing Scene with the SurfWriter Girls;
- real estate by Lily Ramirez;
- School district news;
- local non-profits Habitat for Humanity OC and Los Alamitos Education Foundation;
- and our extensive listing of local entertainment!
We are still distributing the July issue to bulk drops like the Los Alamitos and Cypress community centers.
Delivery to local businesses is ongoing.
If you have not yet received a copy and want one, let us know!
The cover of our July 2012 print edition.