The following information was released by the City of Cypress.
The Cypress Public Works Department will begin work on its 2011-12 Residential Overlay Project in mid-July. This project will construct a 2” rubberized asphalt overlay on the following streets:
- Alaska Avenue
- Belmont Street
- New Mexico Avenue
- New York Avenue
- Maraca Street
- Tobago Street
- Andros Street
The 2” rubberized asphalt overlay will provide a new pavement surface and is designed to extend the life of the pavement. The work is scheduled to be completed in August 2012.
For more information regarding the project, contact the Public Works Department at 714-229-6740.
Map of project areas:
View Cypress street resurfacing project locations in a larger map
Photo of a street-munching machine courtesy of the Public Works Department of the City of Cypress.
- Cypress Soroptimists to hold pasta drive at Cypress Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Kiwanis Flipping Flapjacks at Oak Knoll Park (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Church brings help to a hurting world (oc-breeze.com)
- University of Phoenix employees make over rooms at Boys and Girls Club of Cypress (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress to offer workshop on exporting to small business owners (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress seeking participants for community resource fair in August (oc-breeze.com)
- Chris Anderson Group to light up Cypress Festival Main Stage with soulful blues and rock ‘n’ roll (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Church opens early-bird registration for vacation Bible school (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Chamber honors local notables (oc-breeze.com)