The following information was released by the City of Cypress.
Adult Public Health Nursing Services (APHNS), through the Orange County Health Care Agency, will provide a Comprehensive Cholesterol Profile with
nutrition and preventive counseling during a 30-minute appointment. This will be offered at the Cypress Senior Center on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 12:00 noon.
The following criteria are required for participation:
- You are 18 years or older
- You do not have medical insurance, EXCEPT for MediCal or MSI
- You haven’t had a cholesterol test in the last year
An appointment is required.
For an appointment please call Joan Bardin, Recreation Coordinator, at 714-229-6676.
The Cypress Senior Center is located at 9031 Grindlay St. in Cypress, just south of Lincoln Avenue and about a mile west of Valley View St.
File photo by C.E.H. Wiedel of Cypress Senior Center.
- Cypress seeking participants for community resource fair in August (oc-breeze.com)
- Special topics and screenings at Cypress Senior Center for July 2012 (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Woman’s Club awards scholarships to Oxford Academy students (oc-breeze.com)
- Special topics and screenings at the Cypress Senior Center for June 2012 (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Senior Center to present program on hoarding (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Kiwanis Flipping Flapjacks at Oak Knoll Park (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress to offer workshop on exporting to small business owners (oc-breeze.com)
- Hot shazzam! Cypress Festival preview video! (oc-breeze.com)