The following information was released by the Los Alamitos Area Chamber of Commerce.
Summer is here, which often means higher energy use and costs to your business. With state officials indicating tight power supplies for the Southern California region, the Los Alamitos Chamber of Commerce is encouraging our members to conserve electricity during hot summer days to help maintain service reliability and minimize emergency outages.
As a service to our members, the Los Alamitos Chamber of Commerce is partnering with Southern California Edison to provide you with important information regarding your business’ unique energy needs during the summer months, and SCE can help you develop a unique strategy to save. By clicking on the link provided below, your business summer plan can quickly be in place including savings basics, custom tips by business type, and peak-pricing programs designed to help you save money throughout the season.
Courtesy photo of Edison SmartMeter.
- Los Alamitos Chamber networking breakfast cancelled (oc-breeze.com)
- Deadline approaching to sign up for Los Al Chamber China trip (oc-breeze.com)
- Update on Los Alamitos Chamber trip to China in the Fall (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos Development Director Steven Mendoza to speak at June Chamber breakfast (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos Chamber welcomes Regency Home Care (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos Chamber sponsors August tour of Joint Forces Training Base (oc-breeze.com)
- Orange County Breeze ribbon-cutting Wednesday morning (oc-breeze.com)