The following information was released by the City of Seal Beach. Emphasis added.
“Pre-Ballet and Tap” is a creative first class for dancers for ages 3 to 4 years. A great introduction to basic ballet and tap steps as well as improving social and motor skills. Ballet and tap shoes required. Class is 2 to 2:30 p.m.
“Tiny Tappers” for ages 3 to 5 years will focus on learning the fun rhythms and steps of tap. Class is held 2:30 – 3 p.m.
“Ballet and Tap Combo” introduces students to basic ballet warm-up, positions, technique, leaps and turns and classic tap steps such as shuffle ball changes for ages 5 to 8 years. Class is held 3 to 3:45 p.m.
These three classes are held on Wednesdays, July 18 – August 22 at the Marina Community Center, located at 151 Marina Drive. No Class on 7/25.
Check out the classes online at www.sealbeachca.gov, under Parks and Recreation – Recreation guide or call the Seal Beach Recreation and Community Services Office at 562-431-2527 ext. 1307, to sign up today!
File photo by C.E.H. Wiedel of Marina Community Center.
- Seal Beach offering class on musical theater (oc-breeze.com)
- Beach Fitness-Crossfit Seal Beach chosen as State Senator Harman’s small business of the year (oc-breeze.com)
- Seal Beach welcomes new interim Chief of Police (oc-breeze.com)
- Crema Café in Old Town Seal Beach expands [Updated] (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos/Seal Beach Rotary installs new president (oc-breeze.com)