The following information was released by the Cypress Community Festival Committee.
Watch for Festival favorites Dizzy Darla and Silly Susan while you’re walking the Festival Grounds on Saturday, July 28.
Dizzy and Silly will return triumphantly to paint faces and twist balloons and generally prompt laughter and glee. Dizzy Darla has been at each and every Cypress Community Festival for eight straight years!
Along with the two clowns — and standing far above surrounding crowds! — will come Patrick, a stilt walker sure to amaze and confound while defying gravity and calling out oohs and aahs from those nearby.
This year, the Cypress Festival will again be held at Oak Knoll Park, 5700 Orange Ave. (west of Valley View St.) in Cypress. The Festival grounds will open at 9 a.m. and close at 5 p.m. Cypress Kiwanis will serve a pancake breakfast on the patio of the Community Center beginning at 7 a.m. For more information, including an updated schedule of live stage entertainment, visit www.cypressfestival.com.
Dizza Darla and Silly Susan will be roaming the Festival Grounds on July 28. Courtesy photo.
- Cypress Community Festival to honor sponsors at mixer on July 26 (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Chamber announces exhibitor booths still available for Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Altar Billies slotted to rock socks Off at Cypress Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Brewer Boys slated for Cypress Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Soroptimists to hold pasta drive at Cypress Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Oral Artist Preshenda Hooked by Storytelling (oc-breeze.com)
- United Healthcare sparkles as platinum sponsor for Cypress Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Kiwanis Flipping Flapjacks at Oak Knoll Park (oc-breeze.com)
- Local teens to “invade” the Cypress Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Sabrina Lentini to shine at Cypress Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)