The following information was released by the Cypress Community Festival Committee.
The Kid’s Fun Zone, a favorite of families with kids twelve and under, will be bigger and better than ever before at this year’s Cypress Community Festival, to be held on July 28 along with the Cypress 5k/10k Run/Walk.
Colorful inflatables and kid-safe small rides can be seen by children (and their parents) from all over the Festival Grounds. Fun and laughter infect kids of all ages!
Three new activities this year will attract older kids: a four-person bungee trampoline, a laser-tag arena and a wrecking ball war!
Tickets and wrist bands are available at the entry to the Fun Zone.
This year, the Cypress Festival will again be held at Oak Knoll Park, 5700 Orange Ave. (west of Valley View St.) in Cypress. The Festival grounds will open at 9 a.m. and close at 5 p.m. Cypress Kiwanis will serve a pancake breakfast on the patio of the Community Center beginning at 7 a.m. For more information, including an updated schedule of live stage entertainment, visit www.cypressfestival.com.
Courtesy photo of the rock-climbing wall in the Cypress Festival Kid Zone.
- Face-painting clowns and roaming stilt walker to multiply the fun at Cypress Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Altar Billies slotted to rock socks Off at Cypress Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Community Festival to honor sponsors at mixer on July 26 (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Chamber announces exhibitor booths still available for Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Soroptimists to hold pasta drive at Cypress Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Brewer Boys slated for Cypress Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Kiwanis Flipping Flapjacks at Oak Knoll Park (oc-breeze.com)
- Local teens to “invade” the Cypress Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- United Healthcare sparkles as platinum sponsor for Cypress Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Oral Artist Preshenda Hooked by Storytelling (oc-breeze.com)