Orange County Breeze apologizes to the Seal Beach Lions for this late publication of an article encouraging everyone to attend this weekend’s Fish Fry. We were sure that we had already published an article! We would like to give a shout-out to Lion Les, who reminded us about the Fish Fry.
The 68th Annual Fish Fry begins tomorrow at 11 a.m. at Eisenhower Park at the foot of Seal Beach Municipal Pier.
Hosted by the Seal Beach Lions Club, the Fish Fry will keep those fish, brats, beers and bands coming right through the weekend.
The Seal Beach Lions Club is a member of Lions International, Lions Multiple District 4 and Lions District 4-L4. The Club was chartered on January 12, 1939. It’s first meeting was held at the Glider Inn in Seal Beach.
A screen capture from Fish Fry — The Movie!, a video compilation of still photos from prior years’ Fish Fry extravaganza.
The answer to your burning question: Yes! The Lions are again raffling off an Xterra! Sadly, if you haven’t already bought a ticket, you’re too late. According to the July 16 Weekly Roar, the car opportunity drawing has sold out. Congratulations, Lions!
- Memorial Day at Eisenhower Park in Old Town Seal Beach (oc-breeze.com)
- BeachFit Moms Focus on Health (oc-breeze.com)
- Seal Beach woman to be arraigned for drunken crash that killed pedestrian inside Leisure World (oc-breeze.com)
- Run Seal Beach awards $1500 grant to Rossmoor summer day camp (oc-breeze.com)
- Beach Fitness-Crossfit Seal Beach chosen as State Senator Harman’s small business of the year (oc-breeze.com)
- Help Your Kids Discover Creativity (oc-breeze.com)
- Seal Beach Naval Weapons Station to change commanders tomorrow morning (oc-breeze.com)
- Seal Beach welcomes new interim Chief of Police (oc-breeze.com)
- Seal Beach offering class on musical theater (oc-breeze.com)
- Seal Beach Police arrest barricaded domestic disturbance suspect (oc-breeze.com)