The following information was released by the Cypress Community Festival Committee.
Country entertainer and songwriter Peter Brandon will perform on the Cypress Community Festival Main Stage at 1:30 p.m. Brandon, a well-established musician and true showman, has so far produced three studio albums and many recordings. Brandon’s live shows are full of energy and surprises — his songs yank the audience along an emotional roller coaster that connects in a very genuine way.
The title track of Brandon’s second album, “Drive Real Fast,” was a career breakout. The single received national radio airplay and was nominated for many awards including an LA Music Award for Song of the Year. It was also featured in many NASCAR Sprint Cup race commercials and in partnerships with fourteen-time Funny Car Champion John Force.
Beyond his many concert appearances, Brandon cherishes chances to reach out to help those in need together with organizations that include Finally Home Foundation, Juvenile Diabetes Foundation, OC Walk to Remember, GINA for Missing Persons and John Force’s ChiPS for Kids.
“There is nothing like the thrill of performing live and sharing my music with others,” says Brandon. “I have a great group of friends that have a blast making music together. The fun we have on stage really shines through to the audience, because it is sincere and genuine. We love what we do, and I think it shows.”
The Cypress Community Festival will open at 9 a.m. On Saturday, July 28, on the grounds of Oak Knoll Park, 5700 Orange Ave. (west of Valley View St.) in Cypress.
To discover more about Peter Brandon visit www.peterbrandon.net.
- Cypress Soroptimists to hold pasta drive at Cypress Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Local teens to “invade” the Cypress Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Kiwanis Flipping Flapjacks at Oak Knoll Park (oc-breeze.com)
- Brewer Boys slated for Cypress Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Hot shazzam! Cypress Festival preview video! (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Chamber announces exhibitor booths still available for Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Oral Artist Preshenda Hooked by Storytelling (oc-breeze.com)
- West Anaheim Medical Center leaps at Cypress Festival sponsor opportunity (oc-breeze.com)
- Chris Anderson Group to light up Cypress Festival Main Stage with soulful blues and rock ‘n’ roll (oc-breeze.com)