The following information was released by the Cypress Community Festival Committee.
- Still accepting arts and crafts vendor applications.
- Still accepting Car Show and Chili/Salsa Applications.
- Business Expo exhibitor spaces completely full.
- Non-profit (info, games, food) booth spaces completely full.
- Vendor information, maps and parking passes are being mailed this week.
Arts & Crafts Vendor application available online at CCF Vendor Applications (pdf).
Car Show, Chili and Salsa forms available at Car Show and Chili/Salsa Forms.
For additional vendor information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cypress Community Festival runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, July 28, at Oak Knoll Park, 5700 Orange Ave. (west of Valley View St.) in Cypress. Parking and entrance to the Festival Grounds are free. For more information, visit www.cypressfestival.com.
Orange County Breeze columnist Robin Itzler (right) at the 2011 Cypress Community Festival.
- Cypress Community Festival to honor sponsors at mixer on July 26 (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Chamber announces exhibitor booths still available for Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- United Healthcare sparkles as platinum sponsor for Cypress Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Brewer Boys slated for Cypress Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Family-Friendly Cypress Festival features Kid’s Fun Zone (oc-breeze.com)
- Face-painting clowns and roaming stilt walker to multiply the fun at Cypress Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Oral Artist Preshenda Hooked by Storytelling (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Soroptimists to hold pasta drive at Cypress Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Sabrina Lentini to shine at Cypress Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)