These were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week:
- 5.1 quake off Northern California coast
- Huntington Beach man to be arraigned for murder of roommate
- Mr. Schnitzel is hottest dog in Wienerschnitzel Wiener Nationals
- Seal Beach Lions Fish Fry this weekend
- Cypress in better shape than painted in Register article
- Seven-day weather forecast for OCB Country, 15 July 2012 through 21 July 2012
- SB I-605 to SB I-405 connector to close for two weeks beginning Monday, July 30
- Former JFTB commander promoted to head 40th Infantry Division
- Mariellen Yarc jumps in the race for a 2012 seat on Cypress Council
- The Marketing Maven: Obamacare and the number 49
Cover graphic of the July 2012 print edition of Orange County Breeze. If you haven’t received your copy, let us know!
You may also view a digital version of our print edition online.