The following information was released by Cypress College Foundation.
The Cypress College Foundation invites everyone to save the date of Monday, Oct. 29, for the Cypress College Foundation Golf Classic at SeaCliff Country Club in Huntington Beach.
The first 144 golfers are guaranteed a place to enjoy a great day of golf with friends, clients and colleagues.
The price of the event will cover golf, a cart, use of the driving range, lunch, dinenr, beverages, snacks a gift and more.
Net proceeds of the event benefit Cypress College students and programs.
For further information or to make a reservation, call 714-484-7126 or email email@example.com.
- Cypress College seeking nominations for 2013 American Citizens of the Year (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Soroptimists to hold pasta drive at Cypress Community Festival (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Community Festival to honor sponsors at mixer on July 26 (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Woman’s Club awards scholarships to Oxford Academy students (oc-breeze.com)
- Simpson selected as 11th president of Cypress College (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Soroptimists award scholarships (oc-breeze.com)