Esther Kenyon, Chief Executive Officer of the Seal Beach Chamber of Commerce, announced last week to members of the West Orange County Legislative Committee that she would be soon retiring.
Now Nat Ferguson, President of the Seal Beach Chamber of Commerce, has a few words to say:
I’d like to acknowledge our CEO, Esther Kenyon, for her tireless contributions to the chamber.
As her date for retirement nears, I hope you will take a moment to thank her for making our chamber the well respected and flourishing organization it is today.
Esther, you will be fondly remembered not only for your day-to-day Chamber activities, but also greatly missed for representing us at the City Council and all those late night and after hour meetings. May your retirement treat you well. You have certainly earned it!
File photo by C.E.H. Wiedel of Esther Kenyon at the 2011 West Orange County Legislative Mixer held at ORCO Block in Stanton.
- Seal Beach Police seeking information about injury accident on Seal Beach Blvd. (oc-breeze.com)
- Beach Fitness-Crossfit Seal Beach chosen as State Senator Harman’s small business of the year (oc-breeze.com)
- Crema Café in Old Town Seal Beach expands [Updated] (oc-breeze.com)
- Seal Beach welcomes new interim Chief of Police (oc-breeze.com)
- Run Seal Beach awards $1500 grant to Rossmoor summer day camp (oc-breeze.com)