Hot off the presses and in the hands of our distributor, the August back-to-school print edition of Orange County Breeze should be found on the best driveways and public venues in northwest Orange County Wednesday morning!
In addition to our special back-to-school section, you’ll find:
- business news: Hero2Hired vets program, job-shadowing program for Sunburst Youth ChalleNGe Academy, Chamber calendars and business profiles;
- non-profit news: upcoming chances to help, a recap of Run Seal Beach and changes at Casa Youth Shelter;
- re-zoning in Cypress on November’s ballot;
- columnists: The Marketing Maven on lost household wealth, Larry Strawther on local Olympic connections, Lily Ramirez on home-buyer mistakes;
- a stuffed-to-the-gills entertainment section with event listings plus articles on Engelbert Humperdinck at CCPA (we got an interview!), Orange County BBQ Bonanza, Surf Guitar 101, International Tiki Marketplace, and the Long Beach Jazz Festival…
…plus lots more!
If you’re in our delivery area and haven’t received a copy by Thursday morning, call us at 562-493-1500.
We’re serious about getting copies of our print edition into the hands of our readers!
Cover art for the August back-to-school issue of the print edition of Orange County Breeze.