The following information was released by Orange County Transportation Authority.
SATURDAY NIGHT, AUG. 4
Valley View St. between Tiffany Ave. and Old Bolsa Chica Rd. (Closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
DETOUR: Use Springdale St. or Seal Beach Blvd.
Valley View St. on-ramps to the WB SR-22 / NB I-405 (Closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
DETOUR: Use Seal Beach Blvd. to access NB I-405 freeway
SUNDAY NIGHT, AUG. 5
NB I-405 Freeway between Valley View St. and Seal Beach Blvd. (Closed from midnight Sunday, Aug. 5 to 5 a.m., Monday, Aug. 6)
DETOUR: From the NB I-405 exit Westminster Ave., proceed west, turn right on Studebaker Rd. and continue north to access the NB I-405 on-ramp or turn right on Willow St. to access the I-605
NB I-405 to NB I-605 Freeway Connector (Closed from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
DETOUR: From the NB I-405 freeway, exit Palo Verde Ave. and proceed north, turn right on Willow St. and continue east to access the NB I-605
EB SR-22 to NB I-405 / NB I-605 Freeway Connectors (Closed from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
DETOUR: From the EB SR-22 exit Studebaker Rd., proceed north to access the NB I-405 or turn right on Willow St. to access the NB I-605
REMINDER: The SB I-605 connector to the SB I-405 freeway will remain closed through mid-August.
- West Orange County Connectors Project nighttime closures July 5 to 7 (oc-breeze.com)
- West Orange County Connectors Project closures for week of July 8 (oc-breeze.com)
- Nightly closures in area of West Orange County Connectors project (oc-breeze.com)
- 605 South to 405 South freeway closure near Long Beach begins Monday (abclocal.go.com)
- SB I-605 to SB I-405 connector to close for two weeks beginning Monday, July 30 (oc-breeze.com)