The following information was released by Cypress Chamber of Commerce.
Sam Hall, Municipal Services Manager for Consolidated Disposal Service, will be the guest speaker at the Chamber of Commerce Networking Breakfast August 14 at the Residence Inn by Marriott (4931 Katella Avenue, Los Alamitos) at 7:30 a.m.
Hall will focus his remarks on the recent State mandates for recycling for businesses.
Reservations are required and can be made though the Cypress Chamber of Commerce at (714) 827-2430. Cost of the breakfast is $20 in advance or $25 at the door. Attendees are encouraged to bring door prizes to promote their product or service. The programs include a meet and greet time, self introductions, breakfast, speaker and a question and answer session.
- Pacific Premier Bank rallies to win back-to-back Cypress Slow-Pitch Softball Tournament (oc-breeze.com)
- OC Film Commissioner Arrington to speak at Cypress Chamber networking breakfast (oc-breeze.com)
- Habitat for Humanity President Sharon Ellis to speak at Cypress Chamber June networking breakfast (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Community Festival to honor sponsors at mixer on July 26 (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Chamber honors local notables (oc-breeze.com)
- West Orange County Legislative Mixer scheduled for Friday, Aug. 17 (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Community Festival Day! More vendors! More cars! More chili and salsa! (oc-breeze.com)