These were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week:
- Huntington Beach hosts U.S. Open of Surfing
- Downey woman arrested as suspect in Plain Jane bank robberies
- Spc Moises Gonzalez awarded Purple Heart
- CNG 756th Transportation Company to return from Afghanistan
- Non-partisan California Legislative Analyst Office answers questions on municipal bankruptcy
- Public transit between Seal Beach and Long Beach to change on August 26
- Nighttime closures Monday, August 6, to Thursday, August 9
- Weekend closures for West Orange County Connector Project
- Pacific Premier Bank rallies to win back-to-back Cypress slow-pitch softball tournament
- Garden Grove woman to be arraigned for kidnapping newborn in hospital
Cover graphic of the August 2012 print edition of Orange County Breeze. If you haven’t received your copy, let us know!
You may also view a digital version of our print edition online.
- Top Ten Stories for July 29 through August 4 (oc-breeze.com)