The Rossmoor Community Services District held a meeting on Tuesday, August 14.
Here is the agenda as provided by CSMP TV:
A. ORGANIZATION 1. CALL TO ORDER: 7:00 p.m. 2. ROLL CALL: 3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE 4. PRESENTATIONS a. OC Sheriff Lt. Robert Gunzel re: Quarterly Crime Statistics b. So California Gas Co. Project Mgr, Mr. Paul Simonds re: Wireless Gas Meters.
B. ADDITIONS TO AGENDA — None
C. PUBLIC FORUM
D. REPORTS TO THE BOARD 1. GEN. MGR REPORT ON GRAND JURY REPORT 2. GEN. MGR REPORT ON GOVERNANCE. 3. GEN. MGR REPORT ON ROSSMOOR SIGNAGE PROJECT. RE: TRANSPARENCY.
E. CONSENT CALENDAR 1. MINUTES: a. Regular Board Meeting of July 10, 2012. 2. JUNE REVENUE AND EXPENDITURE REPORT. 3. QUARTERLY STATUS REPORT.
Here’s the video:
Thanks, CSMP TV!
- Video of Rossmoor Community Services District meeting, 10 July 2012 (oc-breeze.com)
- Seal Beach, Rossmoor to forgo elections (ocregister.com)
- Rossmoor Homeowners Association Recycling Drive (oc-breeze.com)
- RHA encourages candidates for local office in November general election (oc-breeze.com)
- RCSD Tree Consultant Randy Reynolds, RIP (oc-breeze.com)
- RCSD announces three open seats for November general election (oc-breeze.com)