These were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week:
- SB I 405-SB I-605 connection re-opened this morning
- Los Alamitos to honor the USA Women’s Olympic water polo team
- Los Alamitos releases list of city council candidates
- Seven-day weather forecast for OCB Country, 12 August 2012 through 18 August 2012
- California state revenues miss budget projection for July
- Cal ISO issues another Flex Alert in face of stubborn heat wave
- Two appointed incumbent Cypress School Board members face opposition for election
- Cypress releases list of candidates for city council
- JFTB welcomes home winning Olympic athletes
- West Orange County Connector Project nighttime closures, August 15 through August 18
Cover graphic of the August 2012 print edition of Orange County Breeze. If you haven’t received your copy, let us know!
You may also view a digital version of our print edition online.