The following information was released by the Cypress Church.
The Holiday season is a time for giving thanks and the Cypress Church family is very thankful that Nathan Baldwin has come on board as their new Pastor of Worship Arts. Nathan was officially welcomed by the congregation on November 25th when he led Sunday worship for the first time at Cypress.
Nathan joins the Cypress Church leadership team along with his wife Kim and their daughters Alison and Emily. As a worship leader, song writer, studio musician and church consultant, Nathan has more than ten years experience in full-time ministry. He has led worship for camps and conferences with the praise/worship band “The Bronco Project” as well as with his new band “Grace Exchange.”
Baldwin has college level training at both Hope International University. He has previously served in ministry positions at High Desert Church in Victorville, Oasis Church in Redlands and Olive Drive Church in Bakersfield
December Hymns – EP is Nathan Baldwin’s latest album and it is available on iTunes. When asked what he would name his autobiography Nathan replied: “Grace can change anyone!”
Jesus is “the reason for the season” and Cypress Church invites the entire community to join them for Christmas Eve services on Monday, December 24, 2012 at 4:30 p.m., 6 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
The Cypress Church main campus is located at 6143 Ball Road just east of Valley View Street. Information is available by phone at 714-952-3001 or online at www.cypresschurch.net. Cypress Church serves the cities of Cypress, Buena Park, Los Alamitos, Anaheim, Seal Beach, La Palma and the surrounding area. Sunday services are held at 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.
Nathan Baldwin has recently been selected as the new Pastor of Worship Arts for Cypress Church. Photo courtesy of Cypress Church.
Did you know that we have a monthly print edition?
We also have digital version of our print edition online.
To receive a daily email summary of the news, subscribe to our free daily feed!
- Music of the season from Sounds of Cypress Orchestra (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress College Foundation announces 2013 Americana Award Honorees (oc-breeze.com)
- Gluten-free at Classics in Cypress (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress City Council makes hard choices over Cypress Pop Warner Football (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress mourns passing of community pillar Dick Anderson (oc-breeze.com)
- City of Cypress cautions residents on proper placement of holiday decorations (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Job Fair attracts hope and optimism for job seekers (oc-breeze.com)
- Shop for the holidays at the Cypress Holiday Boutique (oc-breeze.com)