The following information was released by the Friends of the Los Alamitos-Rossmoor Library.
On Sunday, Dec. 9, Lilies of the West will present a program of bluegrass music for the holidays from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Los Alamitos-Rossmoor Library, 12700 Montecito Rd., in Seal Beach.
Light refreshments will be served.
Since the 1980s, the Lilies of the West, an all-woman old-time string band, has entertained listeners with their lively renditions of American traditional and bluegrass music.
Please RSVP at the Library check-out desk or by calling 562-430-1048, ext. 2.
File photo by C.E.H. Wiedel of Los Alamitos-Rossmoor Library at 12700 Montecito Rd. in Seal Beach.
More about Orange County Breeze
Did you know that we have a monthly print edition?
We also have digital version of our print edition online.
To receive a daily email summary of the news, subscribe to our free daily feed!
- Bluegrass….the soul search to remain true to it origins (ontariobluegrass.com)
- Rossmoor Woman’s Club Holiday Home Tour slated for Sunday, Dec. 2 (oc-breeze.com)
- Families pack Eisenhower Park for annual Seal Beach tree lighting (oc-breeze.com)
- An answer to your Thanksgiving hosting challenges (oc-breeze.com)
- Bluegrass …..its a soul search to remain to its origins (canadianbluegrass.com)
- Local online businesses to donate matching funds to Los Alamitos Youth Center (oc-breeze.com)