These were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts):
- California state revenues 10.8% below budget projections in November
- Fresh & Easy parent company calling it quits in U.S.
- Mother’s boyfriend arrested on suspicion of murdering Buena Park toddler
- Christmas parade to close streets in Old Town Seal Beach
- About Proposition 30 and the report on November California state revenues
- RPMT reports on acid bomb incident
- Huntington Beach and Garden Grove police officers convicted of conspiracy over traffic ticket
- All aboard Metrolink’s Holiday Toy Express
- Travis Allen draws smallest Assembly office
- Matthew Harper elected mayor pro-tem of Huntington Beach
You may also view a digital version of our print edition online.
To receive a daily email summary of the news, subscribe to our free daily feed!
- Top Ten Stories for November 11 through November 17 (oc-breeze.com)