The following information was released by Grateful Hearts.
We need produce bags on the roll and plastic grocery bags for our food distribution program.
Drop off at any of our four locations:
- Grateful Hearts Storehouse, 3842 Cerritos Ave. in Los Alamitos;
- Thrift Redefined, 3982 Cerritos Ave. in Los Alamitos;
- The Feed Store, 2001 E 4th St. in Long Beach;
- The Annex, 3902 Cerritos Ave. in Los Alamitos.
We would love to have any of your spare plastic grocery bags, (or any type of plastic or paper bags for that matter) as we use them for our food distribution program, hygiene kits, toy bags for the children, packing diapers, as well as a number of other things- so please think of us before getting rid of your bags, won’t you?
Also, if you have any repeats or spare kitchen items (dishes, pots n pans, flatware, gadgets , appliances etc), our supply is low and we are in need of these things for our precious families.
More about Orange County Breeze
Did you know that we have a monthly print edition?
We also have digital version of our print edition online.
To receive a daily email summary of the news, subscribe to our free daily feed!
- Los Alamitos Museum to host paranormal investigator on Sunday, March 3 (oc-breeze.com)
- St. Isidore Historical Plaza board members lunch at Rancho Los Alamitos (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos Youth Center holds highly successful first annual youth awards event (oc-breeze.com)