Our March print edition has rolled off the presses and is now in the hands of our distributor!
This issue is stuffed full of Winter-into-Spring happenings — but you’ll also find:
- a farewell interview with Los Alamitos City Manager Angie Avery;
- photos from Cypress College Foundation Americana Awards gala;
- a profile of Seal Beach Leos President Evan Jenkins;
- the JFTB’s 79th Sustainment Support Command promotion and change-of-command ceremonies; and
- local news: Chambers of Commerce, business briefs, schools.
Plus five pages of entertainment and event listings and articles!
If you’re in our delivery area and haven’t received a copy by Friday afternoon, call us at 562-493-1500.
We’re serious about getting copies of our print edition into the hands of our readers!
Cover illustration for our March print issue features an friendly frog enjoying warmer weather.
More about Orange County Breeze
Did you know that we have an archive of our monthly print edition?
We also have digital version of our print edition online.
To receive a daily email summary of the news, subscribe to our free daily feed!
- Seal Beach-Los Alamitos Relay For Life seeking event sponsors (oc-breeze.com)
- Public defender to be honored by Hispanic Bar Association (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress College holds “active shooter” emergency preparedness drills (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos Council votes to fund school resource officer (oc-breeze.com)
- Interim city manager selected for Los Alamitos (oc-breeze.com)
- The February print edition of Orange County Breeze is here! (oc-breeze.com)
- OC Sheriff Hutchens to give keynote address at Cypress student mentoring breakfast (oc-breeze.com)