First, second and third place winners of each competitive race at the 2013 Race on the Base were announced from the event stage by Lieutenant Colonel (ret.) Tom Lasser as results became available.
Rosie Ritchie, chair of the 2013 Miss Seal Beach Pageant, supervised 2012 Miss Seal Beach and her court as they awarded medals to announced winners. Ms. Ritchie is widely credited with rebuilding the pageant after taking over management last year.
The 2013 Miss Seal Beach Pageant will be held on Sunday, March 10, at Los Alamitos High School. For more information about the pageant, call Rosie Ritchie at 562-810-0078.
Tom Lasser will again chair this year’s Wings, Wheels, Rotors and Expo. The signature event of the Los Alamitos Chamber of Commerce will take place on the flight line of Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base on Sunday, Oct. 27. Save the date!
Tom Lasser announces winners while 2012 Miss Seal Beach and Junior Miss Seal Beach wait with medals. Photo by C.E.H. Wiedel.
More about Orange County Breeze
Did you know that we have a monthly print edition?
We also have digital version of our print edition online.
To receive a daily email summary of the news, subscribe to our free daily feed!
- Seal Beach-Los Alamitos Relay For Life seeking event sponsors (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos Council votes to fund school resource officer (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Alamitos Youth Center holds highly successful first annual youth awards event (oc-breeze.com)
- “Be More Healthy” expo at Eisenhower Park in Seal Beach (oc-breeze.com)
- Interim city manager selected for Los Alamitos (oc-breeze.com)
- Los Al/Seal Beach Rotary sponsors art day at Youth Center (oc-breeze.com)