The following information was released by Woman’s Club of Cypress (WCC).
Artful and crafty members of the Woman’s Club of Cypress brought home several prizes from the Feb. 22 Arts Festival at Yorba Linda Community Center sponsored by California Federated Woman’s Clubs Orange District for all its member local Clubs.
WCC member Stephanie Chagollan won the top prize overall for her beautiful quilt shown in this article’s featured photo.
Ms. Chagollan was not the only member of WCC to earn recognition at the annual Arts Festival. Of twenty-one entries from members of WCC, fifteen won awards.
In addition to the arts and crafts display and competition, entertainment was provided by the WCC Choraliers.
About the Woman’s Club of Cypress
The Woman’s Club of Cypress was organized on March 7, 1966, and incorporated October 16, 1972. WCC is a member of General Federation of Women’s Clubs, California Federation of Women’s Clubs (CFWC), and CFWC Orange District.
WCC meets the first Wednesday of each month (except July and August) at the Cypress Community Center, 5700 Orange Ave. in Cypress.
Stephanie Chagollan and her award-winning quilt. Photo courtesy of Woman’s Club of Cypress.
More about Orange County Breeze
Did you know that we have a monthly print edition?
We also have digital version of our print edition online.
To receive a daily email summary of the news, subscribe to our free daily feed!
- Cypress Woman’s Club holds Mad Hatter’s Tea (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Woman’s Club plans birthday bash (oc-breeze.com)
- OC Metro names Cypress Police Chief Gomez-Whitely as a 2013 Woman to Watch (oc-breeze.com)
- OC Sheriff Hutchens to give keynote address at Cypress student mentoring breakfast (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Festival Association seeks vendors, sponsors, volunteers (oc-breeze.com)