The following information was released by the Cypress Police Department.
On June 23, 2013, at approximately 2325 hours, Cypress Police officers were dispatched to 9575 Valley View (Dalton’s Restaurant) regarding a commercial burglary that had just occurred. On arrival officers discovered the front door glass had been shattered by an unknown object. A search of the business revealed a safe had been stolen. The safe reportedly contained approximately two thousand dollars in cash.
A witness to the crime described the suspects as two male black adults approximately twenty to twenty-five years old. Both suspects were seen wearing all black clothing including “Hoodie” type sweatshirts. The suspects fled northbound on Valley View in an older brown Honda Civic hatchback with an unknown license plate number.
The case is being investigated by detectives from the Cypress Police Department. If you have any information regarding the crime, please contact the Cypress Police Department’s Criminal Investigations Bureau at 714-229-6631.
Information can be anonymously provided to Orange County Crime Stoppers at 1-855-TIP-OCCS (1-855-847-6227) or at www.occrimestoppers.org.
More about Orange County Breeze
Did you know that we have a monthly print edition?
We also have a digital version of our print edition online.
To receive a daily email summary of the news, subscribe to our free daily feed!
- Cypress Police Department promotes Sgt. Bruce to commander (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress police officers to work a “new beat” as runners for Southern California Special Olympics (oc-breeze.com)
- CPD arrests suspect in vandalism at Lexington Junior High School (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress police blotter, May 23 to May 29 (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress Police Captain Bish to retire effective May 18 (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress police blotter, May 30 to June 4 (oc-breeze.com)
- Cypress police blotter, June 5 to June 12 (oc-breeze.com)