According to the Orange County Coroner, Diego Alvarado, 23, a resident of Anaheim, died of injuries sustained after he lost control of an automobile he was driving northbound on SR-73 north of Campus Dr. in Newport Beach.
The accident occurred on Sept. 1 at 3:41 p.m.
Alvarado was transported to Western Medical Center in Santa Ana, where he died less than an hour later.
More about Orange County Breeze
Did you know that we have a monthly print edition?
We also have a digital version of our print edition online.
To receive a daily email summary of the news, subscribe to our free daily feed!
- Anaheim releases study of costs for core services by neighborhood (oc-breeze.com)
- Anaheim sailor takes part in Nobuta Festival in Aomuri, Japan (oc-breeze.com)
- Anaheim rated fourth happiest, healthiest city by Prevention magazine (oc-breeze.com)
- City of Anaheim responds to lift of stay in the case of Moreno v. City of Anaheim (oc-breeze.com)
- Anaheim Charter Review Committee meets at City Hall on July 18 (oc-breeze.com)